Saturday 3 July 2010

Hellooo

HI... i'm Toby and i'm a student at Arthur Mellows Village College in Peterborough, England, I'm 17 and taking my A-Levels in Applied business and Media studies. I'm interested in loads of different sports...skiing, golf, football, tennis and a few more but we don't need to go into detail ha i really enjoy making music and remixing popular songsI've Wanted to set up a Blog for a while now but i just haven't had much time, i'm quite busy for a 17 year old boy ha. So yeah i just thought that a blog would be a really good place to put things about me in and stuff that i want etc. I'm also really into my fashion, i always like to keep up with the latest trends and try to look good (i hope). Lately i've been really getting into all the technology around us, and all the new things that are helping to make our lives more fun.


Lets do it...



No comments:

Post a Comment